"Munchings and crunchings in here somewhere."
I am thankful for my other best friend, my sister Sue. She is a passionate, generous, intellectual, strong woman. I am thankful that we live close enough to spend time together. I am thankful that when she wants to go out and do something fun, like see New Moon on opening night, she asks me first. Being both teachers, we never run out of things to talk about. Thanks for being my attic roommate. Thanks Sue for sharing your cute kids and your time with me. Thank you for being not just a sister, but also a best friend.
6 years ago
2 comments:
I am thankful for myZanne because she is thoughtful, creative, caring, and has really great hair.
I am also thankful she has watched a lot of movies. I am not thankful I don't know this movie.
The Black Cauldron? (I'm not sure if I've ever seen it, but it sounds like Gourgi--not even sure if that's how you spell his name-- from the book.)
Post a Comment