Monday, March 15, 2010

17

Daylight Savings tiredness always hits hard on Monday. All of the IB students have now turned in their IA History papers. I have a UVU students that was dropped in my lap today that has to teach two History lessons this week. So, she'll be teaching Thursday and Friday since they are taking a test the next two days. Then I met the BYU ESL student teacher who will be with us for six weeks, the last week she will teach a 5 day unit. The nice thing is that they teach. But it takes a lot of your time conferring and planning with them, and then giving feedback. It ends taking a lot more time, but I know how hard it can be to find ESL placement. The nice thing is that the BYU coordinator feels okay about sending student teachers my way.

1st clue:
"I don't cook! I'm a scary and powerful fire demon!"
2nd clue:
"I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful."

3 comments:

SAC said...

Howl's Moving Castle.

(And I forgot to say in my comments on the last post-- your son is still one of the all-time cutest babies I have ever, ever seen. Including my own neeflings-- which is quite an admission on my part.)

Valinda said...

I'm not sure it's fair that you're giving other people a fighting chance at winning this thing.

I'm very happy that she feels safe sending students your direction too!!

Le said...

You could always just be a slacker and tell them whatever they want to plan is fine then just give them smiley or frowny faces for feedback. It'd take less time. =)