"Follow me! I know the way!"
"Got lost in his own museum, you say?"
"Yup."
At the end of the month, I will give the answers to the movie line trivia game. That will give people time to read the blog and think about their answers. Speaking of movies, at FHE last night, one of the kiddos connected the lesson to the new D1sney movie Princess and the Frog. Looking around the room, I realized that Werty and I were the only two who had not seen it yet. Our baby is 6 months old, and we have yet to leave him with a babysitter. I did go and see New Moon with Emily one night, but that's the only movie I have seen since he was born. We are more likely to spend money to go out to eat than to see a movie - and we take BooBear with us to our favorite restaurant. In fact, the restaurant owners interact with BooBear and tell us how much he is grown - which is one of the reasons it's our favorite place. I think part of it is also that I am too busy while I am teaching to go out to more than just dinner. :P
6 years ago
4 comments:
Indiana Jones!!! and the last crusade!!!!! The movie was good, the dress is very expensive, from me anyway, it comes out on March 16th I suggest getting it on redbox :)
No fair! I wasn't up when you posted. I think you should have like a set time to post (should be super easy since you aren't busy or anything) so it can be more fair.
Can I get a point for saying the order of lines was Marcus Brody, Henry & then Indiana. And it was at the end when they are leaving that super cool building thing in the side of mountain that is a new wonder of the world... And I didn't even have to google this one....
Yes, you can get a point for that :D
Post a Comment