Friday, March 12, 2010

20

Last night BooBear woke up after I thought he was down for the night at 12:30am. I couldn't just hand him off to Werty, I had to try to get him back to sleep or else he would revert back to his 3:30am habit. In the end it after 2:30am when I finally got to sleep. So, we are still making progress. And he is so cute. Today he decided that he likes the higher setting on his swing - was tickled to be going that fast. I will try to put more pics up soon.

The sub said my students were great yesterday - that it was an easy day for him. Isn't that nice to hear? Today I heard one student say, "We're playing a game? I hate games." Some people are never happy. :P Eh, it's part of the job description for being a teenager.

Another earthquake in Chile - three, in fact. This time it hit near the city where my friend and colleague GO's parents live. They had to evacuate into the mountains because of the Tsunami danger. But they were okay last she heard.

Here's the movie line:
"Beneath the clothes, we find a man, and beneath the man we find his...nucleus."
And the line I quote the most from this movie:
"My life is good, real good."

2 comments:

Valinda said...

This is becoming not fair, you've seen way more movies than I have! Baby sleep schedules are highly overrated.

Le said...

Never seen it & not really interested in seeing it... You should put all the answers up at some point so we will know....