Wednesday, March 3, 2010

29

"There's a man behind me with candy in his pockets. If you tickle him he will give you some."

For the purposes of the movie line contest, no googling - takes all the fun out of it and makes it too easy.

I only got the quote up last night, and this morning I am adding more because BooBear had a rough day yesterday. I came home to find an exhausted Werty who had been trying to call me at work but kept getting a busy signal. BooBear had screamed for over 2 hours in pain until he was sobbing and too hoarse to cry. That's was the state he was in by the time I got home. I figured it was probably a tooth coming in. Sure enough, about 1am, the top of his 3rd tooth broke through and we gave him some tylenol to help him sleep last night. He had been waking up in the middle of the night for feeding the last few night - now we understand why.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Runaway Bride

Valinda said...

No Fair! I knew that one too! Julia Roberts says it to all the little kids down in the basement of the church so that Richard Geer can't catch her. I've always wondered if it was a Sunday school/daycare/children of the wedding guests.

Le said...

I can honestly say I had no clue at all!