Movie line #1:
"The secret's in the sauce."
Movie line #2:
"Someone stole my house. What would anyone want with an old lady's house?"
I am thankful for my best friends. Ddonn is the other half of my psyche - it's a unique experience to have been so in tune with someone mentally and emotionally, which is why I will always love and treasure her. She is creative, beautiful, smart and generous. I am so thankful that we got to spend high school and college together - plus she's the best person to borrow clothes from! Thanks for everything: letting me use your computer to write my IB papers, dressing up for formal dances, late night talks, getting sick on M&Ms together, writing me weekly letters on my mission, and the van filled with everything I needed as a new mom. Thank you for teaching me about generosity. Thank you for being a best friend who understands what is really important, and thereby, understands me.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Fried Green Tomatoes. My favorite part is when she rams the little cute girl's car with her car, I've wanted to do that several times!
Yeah, that's my Ddonn! I just had to comment on the wonderful things you said and she got here before me and revealed the Tawanda within!!!
But that is also one of the wonderful things about her - ;-Þ
Post a Comment