Here is my attempt at trying to load a video. Last one didn't work, so I am trying again. BooBear and I went shopping yesterday. He seemed to be getting bored of his toys lately. I showed him a couple toys, but he just looked at them. Then I showed him this lion - which looks a lot like his blankie because it is made by the same brand. He grinned at it and started laughing. Here he is at home with his new toy. You can see in the video that every time he was about to toss the toy off to the side, he pulls it back in to look at it again.
I liked how Ddonn did a countdown to her birthday with the things she is most thankful for - and I chose a game of movie lines instead because it's less exhausting emotionally. I thought that maybe for the last 10 days of the countdown, I could try to list my top ten reasons to be thankful.
Today I am thankful for my darling BooBear. The first time I said, "Being a mother" and "my son" in class to my students, it felt really strange. But when I am with my son it feels totally natural. Just like when he was a newborn and I would instantly get up in the middle of the night to feed him. Totally natural. Everything changes when you become a parent, but it feels like he's always been part of our family. I am so grateful that despite the long wait, and then the gall stones, the hemorrhoids, the diabetic diet, the weekly non-stress tests and the long hours of being induced, he was born healthy and cheerful. I am extremely thankful that Werty and I were married in the temple, so that our Boo is sealed to us for all eternity.
Movie trivia:
"He's a little punch drunk. One too many hits with a snake."
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yay! Back to movies I've seen! That is from Aladdin.
I love his fascination with the toy, he can't decide whether to play with it or not but her certainly isn't handing it away.
He is SO darling! Thanks for sharing him with us! I can't wait to come and play with him this summer. George is very determined we put him on our list of things to do. :)
Post a Comment