BooBear had his first taste of banana - mixed in with the sweet potato. He liked it pretty well. Today he spent some time sitting up and entertaining himself, so I got some housework done. It was going so well until one of the times that he pitched himself forward to reach a toy, he face planted right on top of a toy. Toy to the face hurts. That's what he discovered.
I took some pics today - will post soon.
Such a quotable movie, but if I had to pick one line:
"If you guys know so much about women, how come you're at the gas 'n sip at 10 o'clock on a Saturday night completely alone with no women anywhere?"
"By choice, man, choice!"
Okay, okay, second hint is the line my sisters and I quoted a lot:
"Chill! You must chill! I have hidden your keys!"
Here's a third line:
"I gave her my heart. She gave me a pen."
6 years ago
3 comments:
Another one I haven't seen and when I googled to see what it is, it seems you missed a word or two....
I don't actually own a copy of this movie, and different sites didn't agree on the exact wording...but it I tried to correct it - Saturday instead of Friday, for example.
Say Anything?!?!? How can you have NOT seen that movie???
When ever I eat a Banana I think of Jeff and his weird phobia about them - hehehe
Post a Comment