Saturday, March 6, 2010

26



BooBear got to try some sweet potatoes this weekend. No hives. Yay! Greenish poo. Yay! And this time I snapped a few pics - so Valinda won't have to scold me. :P And he feels secure enough to eat out of a pink spoon! He doesn't seem thrilled in the pics, but remember he had shots and is cutting a tooth. It's been one of those days where he wants to be held and fed constantly. That's why I washed my hair, but didn't get the chance to style and blow dry it today - which if you know me, you understand how rare that is.

Boo Bear's favorite things these days: still loves his feet and toes, playing peek-a-boo by pulling the sheets over his head, loud smooches, being tickled, pushing off with his feet while in his swing, and dropping things on the floor.

"Went away? I dwell in darkness without you, and it went away?"

Still can't get it? There are so many quotable lines, here's a second clue:

"She's the future empress of Tieres Le. The last thing she's gonna want is a hairy chest!"

3 comments:

SAC said...

Willow?

Valinda said...

Willow!! And I knew it before I saw what SAC wrote. I do have to admit it was the second line that gave it away.

Le said...

Once again no clue. Zanne you should quote more movies that I know....