So, we tried banana in his sweet potatoes last week. He was fine, except for a surface rash that he got from where he drooled. I took pictures of his rash so that I could tell if it was getting better or worse. Besides seeing his rash, you can also see how long his eyelashes are - the clerk at the story today was complimenting him on them. To quote Elaine, "Do you wear mascara?"
Last night he had his first taste of Oatmeal flavored with formula. He was a little shocked at the first bite - not as sweet as sweet potatoes. Every time we give him a new food, he makes an "eww, gross" sort of face with the first bite, but eats it anyway. We are trying to keep him dry and his rash is clearing up. At least oatmeal is mild on skin.
Movie line:
"You're so selfish!"
"Yes, but I have all the bananas!"
1 comment:
LOL you're supposed to capture the disgusted looks they are the best! Thanks for the pics!!! He does have such long beautiful lashes, it's just not fair.
Post a Comment