BooBear's has a cute new way to flirt. He tilts his head to the side when he smiles at you. I don't have a photo of it - he just started doing it a few days ago and the orange light from the camera still confuses him to the point that he stops smiling.
Last night I created a funny powerpoint made with inside jokes from the ESL standardized testing we have to do - reading the same selections 100's of times does something to you. At today's monthly ESL meeting, the district coordinator showed it to all the ESL teachers in the district. Too bad I was late so I didn't get to see their reaction! (I was late because I ran home to feed BooBear - always worth it to see my baby.) Kevin presented it for me, so that's good.
Try this one:
"Cricket? You have to understand what a crumpet is to understand cricket!"
6 years ago
1 comment:
Black Adder? Red Dwarf? Monty Python and the Holy Grail? If I keep guessing will you tell me? Not even the internet knew this one. I bow down to your movie greatness.
Post a Comment