Today I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I remember once in high school, a classmate who didn't care for my LDS religion asked me if I believed in Christ. I told him that Jesus Christ was my personal savior and friend. By then I already knew that Christ understood and loved me. I knew that through him I could become the best of myself. I didn't understood how the process worked as well as I do now, but I knew that it worked. I had already discovered that when you think you are alone and defeated, Christ can help you get through. We aren't really alone. God is mindful of us and has a plan for us. He wants us to return to him when this life is over because he loves us.
I think about the most important decisions I have made in my life and how they have put me on my current path, and I am so grateful for the spiritual promptings that I have received from the Lord. I am thankful for the Book of Mormon - the foundation of my faith and testimony. Reading the Book of Mormon taught me how to recognize the Spirit and learn spiritual things.
Movie line:
"It runs in my family. At least I think it does. Where are they?"
6 years ago
1 comment:
Oh! Oh! Oh! Ice Age! Syd talking to Manny, poor Manny.
I am grateful for a friend strong in our faith that kept me going when things got tough and I know she'll always be there for me forever. I love you lots!
Post a Comment