Monday, March 22, 2010

10

"Why aren't you seizing the boy?"
"I have a big head and these little arms."

I am thankful for my eternal companion Werty. He was the first guy to come along who really got the "partner" concept. We love each other as we work together. We work together because we love each other. I think it makes a great foundation for parenthood and everything else.

People talk about love at first sight. That wasn't it exactly. But the first time I met Werty, there was something different. Let's just say that God succeeded in getting my attention that day. Werty introduced me to someone and called me "cute" soon after we had just met. Ddonn would have said he got the bravery award of the day if she had been there. Falling in love takes guts. But it's worth the risk because, eventually, you get it right.

I am grateful to be Werty's wife, eternal companion, best friend and lover.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Meet the Robinsons! We don't have that movie and my girls remind me regularly we ought to get it. :)

I think Werty should get several awards, maybe I'll make him one for his birthday. I'm very glad the two of you are having such a fun journey!

Le said...

Hey no fair I knew this one! And I have only seen it like twice! It's the Bad guy & the T-rex talking....