Sunday, March 28, 2010

4

Movie line #1:
"Women wear more...underneath."

Movie line #2:
"I don't want my wings cut."
"No man ever does, Horace, no man ever does."

I am grateful for the rest of my siblings - including my in-laws. I am lucky in that I have really cool in-laws, and I like my sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law as much as my own sisters and brothers. Thanks for being in my life and I love you: Sue, Enrique, FBS, Softserve, GLump, SoyJoy, Crayola, Ged, Klari, Dawn, Chris - do I have a nickname for you?, BBug, Brian - again, need a nickname here - how about Gir?, Zinx, Cherry, Rena, Mecedes, Link, K, and H. I am thankful that when other people complain about their in-laws, I can smile because I know that I am one of the lucky few who can honestly say that they have a good relationship with their mother and father-in-law - and I am thankful for that as well.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hello Dolly. One of my favorites. :)

Rena said...

Love you too!