Pics! Above: it's a good hair day for me...and he looks so cute in his monkey outfit from grammy.Below: I call it "A boy and his lion, a series in three parts."
Delight.
Serene.
Introspective.Line #1:
"We do not forget you, so soon as you forget us."
Line #2:
"Have you thought any more about my offer?"
"What offer was that?"
"My offer to flatter and adore you all the days of your life."
"I haven't had a moment to turn my mind to it."
Line #3:
"You have an extraordinary ability to discompose my friend, sir."
"And you have an extraordinary ability to influence her, ma'am, for which I find it very hard to forgive you."
3 comments:
Persuasion! And those people on the cover aren't even in the movie!
I love the pictures of Baby Werty, I didn't think he could look anymore like his Dad but every time you post pictures he does!
I like the pics! I had no clue on the movie....
Dang! You beat me!
The new cover does have the real people on it-- thank goodness.
Post a Comment