Friday, March 19, 2010

13

Laughing to keep from crying. Yup. Work today gave me a bad tension headache. It was one of those days where kids are all on edge - spring fever has started. BooBear has a cold or is teething or something, poor kiddo.

There was a request for more pics. I am going to see if I can figure out how to load video from my camera.

I am finishing this post the next day because last night I went to feed the baby and put him to bed, and I had a gall stone attack that lasted all night, including emptying the contents of my stomach around 3am. Thankfully, I fell asleep after 4:30am and when I awoke at 7:30am, it was over. I really need to call my insurance and then call a surgeon.

movie line #1:
"In the corner, a little bit dirty."

movie line #2:
"When someone wanted me so much he was ready to make a fool of himself, it was easy to see he would be good to me."

movie line #3:
"You're a nice guy."
"What a thing to say! I'm wounded! I'm bleeding!"

1 comment:

Valinda said...

Oh no! That sounds so awful, work and the baby and the attack! I hope you got some rest and that things are looking better today. (((Hugs)))