Why are teenage girls so mean and petty to each other? And why are they becoming increasingly violent? The good news is that it didn't happen in my classroom. The bad news is that the fight involved students of mine and has been building up for a while. We have to address it, but I so don't want it in my classroom, but we have to address it. I am afraid by so doing, it will become an issue in the class.
BooBear is getting tired earlier, like right now how is crying in my lap, but he's still adjusting. Like how he woke up at 5:45am this morning. Poor Werty. I'm used it, he isn't. Then he took an unusual nap from 8am-12pm because he woke up too early. But at least he was in bed around midnight last night. Yay!
So, this weekend was my dad's birthday. I left a message on his voice mail, but he never called back, so Happy Birthday Dad! I am lucky that I was raised by great parents who taught us about what was important, like honesty and faith. I'm also glad that they had a sense of humor, it helps kids not feel so weird when they know that there parents were weird first.
Here's today's challenge:
"Delicious and nutritious, tastes just like chicken."
6 years ago
2 comments:
And all the people walk around in shorts saying Hi! Helen. That's why Nan called our mom helen. Batty was certainly the best part of Fern Gully. I still say whoops! Gravity works! even though my kids don't know why it's funny.
I'm not sure why teenage girls are so mean, they are mean in 3rd and 4th grade too. We've had problems already too.
Baby sleep schedules are so finicky. Even my babies still have problems. :)
I totally didn't get that one. Not one of the lines I memorized....
Post a Comment