So , here is the new proposal for our trip to Vegas. We drive down with the grandparents the next week, and stay only three days. It is a shorter trip than the original plan, but my Grandfather is having a huge birthday party that weekend and he needs to be back with enough time to make preparations. Ddonn, I sent you an email with more details.
Then, Werty and I are planning on attending the family reunion that weekend. So, it's going to be a busy week. I have no idea how tired I will be from a road trip, but it looks like I get to find out - twice in one week. :P
6 years ago
1 comment:
Not related to this post but I am behind. While the gestational diabetes diet isn't fun it isn't a bad thing to follow even if you are only borderline. Baby size is influenced by MANY things but gestational diabetes is a major factor. Not trying to scare you into it or anything - it is one of those isn't fun but won't hurt and could help. The 1 mom we had who had it and refused to do the diet had a baby who was 11lbs 13oz. And my friend who was borderline and stuck to the diet but found out late had an over 10lb baby. Neither of those were first babies but they were considerably larger than their siblings...
Post a Comment