8 Things I'm looking forward to.....
1. Seeing my cute baby
2. Seeing the new Pixar movie UP
3. Someday owning our own house
4. Paying off student loans
5. Seeing people at my baby shower
6. Seeing my family in July
7. Watching the final two episodes of Pushing Daisies (this Sat and next Sat)
8. Summer Break - even though it started already this week, I had been looking forward to it for a while.
8 Things I Did Yesterday......
1. Watched TV - Burn Notice marathon
2. Cleaned my kitchen
3. Grocery Shopping
4. Checked up on one of my former students who works at Burger Supreme while getting a burger - he will be earning his diploma in another two weeks - Yay!
5. Made an appointment for Diabetic Counseling
6. Ran an errand to Rena's house
7. Talked to my mom
8. Talked to Valinda
(It was the first day of vacation that I didn't have any obligations - so yeah, I didn't do much)
8 Things I Wish I could Do.....
1. Stay home with the baby when he comes
2. Sight read well enough to be accompaniment
3. Swim well - it's supposed to be so good for my back
4. Be able to sleep at night when we go on trips
5. Cut a window or two in the wall of my classroom
6. Quilting
7. Build a house
8. Eat sugar
8 Shows I Watch.....
1. Law and Order (original - McCoy is the best)
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Smallville
4. Burn Notice
5. Bones
6. Masterpiece Theater/Dr. Who
7. House
8. The Closer
(Dog the Bounty Hunter, Medium, My Boys... :P)
6 years ago
1 comment:
You're so sweet to do this tag! lol I'm loving catching up with your blog. It was so great to see you! Wish I lived closer!
Post a Comment