Friday, June 5, 2009

UP

Yesterday we went and saw Pixar's UP. It was great. Pregnancy hormones made me cry, of course. If you see it, you'll understand why. Funny thing was, we asked the girl that took our tickets which theater it was in - the Scera only has two and they aren't marked like the megaplexes with marquees - and she directed us to the second theater. So, we're early, we get great seats, we wait, we watch the previews, and then the features starts, but it's not a Pixar feature, it says "1492" and Werty turns to me and says, "That's not right, we're in the wrong movie." Sure enough, we were about to see Night at the Museum II. We walked into the right theater, and yup, there were lots of small children whose tickets said "UP."Thankfully, UP started a little after the other one, so we didn't miss any of our movie. As Werty put it, we had the chance to watch two sets of previews, instead of being bored for those few minutes. Since Werty saw the preview for Ice Age III twice - he has had Sid's line stuck in his head all day. "Stay asleep you wild, ferocious animal. I am your baby, and this is my milk...I thought you were a female!"

1 comment:

Valinda said...

LOL my kids weren't sure why being a female made any difference and we didn't clue them in either! I cried at UP too and I don't have any raging hormones. I'm glad you liked it! I also like that you are home more and blog more :)