Friday, June 12, 2009

Being Lazy

I did go into work on Tuesday. I had to meet with the librarian about some IB texts and pick up keys to my new classroom. Unfortunately, these small errands took longer than I expected and soon it was time for me to run home, check my blood sugar and eat something. So, I have to go back to pick up ESL materials/textbooks so I can start making lesson plans. I decided to research my new IB topic first - way more interesting to me. So, today I started reading a book that I first started reading back in college for a class that I ended up dropping, but I liked the book enough to keep it...until it disappeared in the magic 'lost box' from coming back from my mission in the RS pres car. (She offered to take some boxes for me - the crate of my college history books never made it.) The HS library actually had it - not checked out much - "O Jerusalem!"

Yesterday I lounged around and watched way too many forensic/cop/lawyer shows. Today Werty cut my hair and then went to the barber to get his hair cut. Now he looks presentable for the reunion next week and the heat of Vegas. :D As he was explaining how the different layers of my cut were lining up with the curl pattern, I was struck with how lucky I am. When we went shopping for maternity clothes a couple of weeks ago, the sales lady was impressed that he knew what my colors were. Yup, he's that good.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Yay! Lazy days! Use them all up now you won't have any for a long time to come!

periwinkle4 said...

I agree about using up the lazy days! Sounds so good! And I'm so impressed by your husband!