We went to an open house at my grandparents' today. My uncle and his kids are in SLC on vacation, so it was a chance for family to come by and visit with them. We had a good time. GLump even showed up with his new wife. I told Grammy that my friend in Vegas was going to be out of town next weekend, and she suggested we postpone the trip. We will have to see if it is just postponed or if it is canceled, since pretty soon I will be too pregnant and the weather too hot in Vegas for a road trip.
The baby shower is still on, 11:30-1:30pm at Sue's house. Sue has made invitations, but I don't think they have been mailed yet. Oh, and the final word is that Sue is NOT hosting GLump's open house on the 4th of July. They are holding it at her grandmother's in Sandy instead.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment