My mom wants to know when I am going to have homework...well, tell her you have a test next Monday and you will have a study guide to do very soon.
My grade says that I have an F because I haven't turned in my disclosure, but I did...yeah, the grades aren't up to date, but that should change in the next few days.
I saw you at church on Sunday, are you in my ward?...Yup, we just moved in...We just moved in about a month ago too. I told my mom you were my teacher and you were really cool.
You're in my ward...Yup, I thought I saw you...Our ward is really boring...Okay, then.
My stupid phone is retarded, it doesn't get any reception, you want to see my phone's antenna, there's two of them, one on each side, let me show you...no thanks...c'mon teacher...not now, maybe later...c'mon, let me show you my phone...(student pulls out his cell phone and a pair of rabbit ear antennae, which he proceeds to extend as far as they will go)
And when their group project was to write 10 laws for living on a deserted island with their class, the law, "No Polygamy" passed, but "Everyone has to worship Jesus" didn't pass...yeah...had to reign that one in a bit.
Thanks to one of my students, I also learned that today is the first day of Ramadan. What a fun day it was going back to work after the long weekend. My MIL is recovering from her surgery, with only minor complications, and I think I am getting sick again before I was really better...and I really hope the washer and dryer arrive this week.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Wow think of all the things you'll learn. You should write these jewels of knowledge down and make it a book one day. :)
Post a Comment