6 years ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Noobie
Since the other advisor - the one who actually knows what to do - was out of town on a conference, she left me in charge of NHS inductions. Every time I asked for updates and made inquiries of the students, I was told it was already arranged or taken care of. Since I don't know how to make arrangements or who to check up with - I was at a loss. Throw in the fact that I was only at school on Monday and then again today (Thursday). So, when I show up tonight for inductions, the other advisor had arrived, found nothing ready, and had to scramble. Ugh, I am such a noobie. I didn't even know where the dimmer switches were or where the microphone and speaker live. Thankfully, the other advisor wasn't angry with me. Tomorrow I am in charge of setting up the int'l club booth for the homecoming carnival - guitar hero was what the students wanted to do. Supposedly there is an exterior outlet somewhere - my noobieness continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it! I believe in you!!!
Post a Comment