Monday, September 1, 2008

New Place

We are all moved in, and Werty got the internet up tonight. Thank goodness for Labor Day weekend - I managed to get most of my kitchen moved in and I actually cooked dinner this weekend. All of the rooms are still filled with boxes - and I have to stop and remember that somehow all this stuff once fit into a smaller apartment. Klari will be happy to note that we bought and put up drapes this weekend also - since I know that it always first on her list when she moves in to a new place. Kids are already asking almost daily if we are moved in yet - we told them they can't come over until we are moved in.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

What about me? Can I come whenever or do I have to wait until you're moved in?

Klari said...

Yay for drapes!