Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family BBQ

Celebrated birthdays for Werty's dad and sister today with a family BBQ. Probably the last BBQ of the season. Always fun to hang out with all the siblings - and Werty's cousin and her kids are still here. Got a little bit of grading done, have a lot more to go...and my last sudafed is wearing off, so we need to go pick some up on the way home. With all the new regulations on cold medicine, how do you buy two different kinds of Sudafed - stuff for daytime and stuff for night. The 12 hour kind is the only thing that works when my sinuses are this bad, but then I can't sleep. The 4 hour pills I can take at night, or just skip for 4-6 hours so I can sleep. Hmmm...

Regional Conference weekend, did I mention that?

Oh, last night, I was able to get online - first time since school started - and participate in assaults. I think that might be the only thing online I can squeeze in anymore, since it's on Friday night. It was nice to talk to our friends.

No comments: