Sunday, September 21, 2008

Poor Werty!

My baby started to feel sick last night, and then woke up today with, "I'm not going to make it to church." In the end, I convinced him to go for half an hour - then we left after the administration of the sacrament. So, today I am missing going to all of church, but I have to take care of my honey. I am still sick...going on week #4 with the same bug...so when we got home, I crashed and took a nap, never a good sign. Looks like I will need to go see a doctor. I don't know if I am "wheezing," but my throat "crackles" when I breathe, does that count?

Talking to my brother, he pointed out that I should write and ask Mr. Martin if he would send me a copy of his WWI packets. What I can't remember is whether his address was 121 or 171? Help anyone?

4 comments:

Valinda said...

type his name into the white pages or dexonline and see what it spits out. Feel better!

Zanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zanne said...

I tried the internet listings first. Only P Martin is a chiropractor...maybe it's his son? Oh well. I think I remember the address - but it was 2000 the last time I visited his home.

periwinkle4 said...

I really hope you both feel better soon!