Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU 59 UCLA 0

Too bad I didn't see any of the game. All I saw were sandwiches - turkey, ham, pickles that I subconsciously still smell...you get the idea. Next game I am going to train the students how to make the sandwiches. Handing out ice cream and soda looked WAY more fun! 7 hours...which was 2 more than I was told to expect. Yikes. But at least I caught an error in the end tally that saved us about $50 for the club.

So I am a terrible sister. I have been so busy that I keep forgetting that my brother is home. I really need to call him!

1 comment:

Valinda said...

ElCid was SOOO sad he didn't see the game. He kept getting updated on his PDA but in the scary cave he got no reception! Yes that is the dam/same place from Fools Rush In.