Friday, August 14, 2009

Nursery Pics


Werty putting together the crib.

The finished nursery.


Closeup of the pretty combo dresser. The crib and dresser are cherry finish, even though it's hard to tell in these pics.

The new recliner/rocker. It's dark brown - but it looks almost black. It comes in two colors, black and brown, but the swatches looked almost identical.

4 comments:

Le said...

It looks just like a picture out of a catalog. And that nice dark recliner will be handy because baby spit up is light colored so you will be able to see it quickly. =)

Valinda said...

WoW! That dresser is gorgeous, I want one! It all looks so beautiful, good job Werty!

Julie C said...

It looks so good! Nice work getting it all together and ready and set up. Now it just needs one more thing ...


...the baby!

periwinkle4 said...

So beautiful! I am so jealous of your rocker - that is exactly what I always wanted and never got. lol. I'm so excited for you! Good job getting it all put together!