We went looking on Friday at a few properties. One was a definite no, one an okay, one a maybe. Not as thrilled as we were about the last one. And these are short sales, so they could take a while.
Yesterday was Soyjoy's baby shower. Sue and I hosted. There was a lot of running around getting the food and getting ready all week. I decided to create an adaptation of Cr@n1um for the baby shower games. I think it went really well. No baby food tasting or baby diaper smelling when I am in charge. Everything was on schedule until our Realtor called us on Saturday morning so we could put together offers on the two properties we had seen. That was an hour and half that I hadn't scheduled for. I just barely got the food done in time to rush to the shower just before it started. Sue had to set up the decorations without me. :( In the end, I think it went really well. Plenty of food, and when it was over, people stayed for a while chatting. It's fun having my newest sister-in-law Maeby around.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment