Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Randomness Online

So, we didn't get the house we wanted. Sniff. Goodbye big kitchen. Goodbye big yard with a view. Back to house hunting again.

Occasionally I get "Do you know this person" emails from the professional networking site I casually use. Usually, I don't know the people, so I just ignore these emails. But I checked my email this evening and the subject line was "Do you know MM or AW..." both of whom are ex-boyfriends of mine. It's not surprising that these two might come up since we did attend the same university, but the random coincidence of both names showing up together in an email made me laugh. What the heck, I invited them both to be in my network.

3 comments:

Valinda said...

LOL That is very funny. The guy who didi the work on the Cake Wrecks site is AW. I did a double take then double checked and it isn't really him just a guy with the same name, that was also very random.

Valinda said...

I lied it's just A, not AW. But I did do a double take.

Le said...

Dang. I can't think of who MM is....