This last week there was the A+ student who took the answer key and cheated...the multi-pierced rocker who decided to try out for the school basketball team. Teenagers surprise you and keep you on your toes.
Werty and I took time to go out on a date last Thursday to go see WallE again before it leaves the dollar theater. I love that movie! When you think about how little actual dialogue there is, it is amazing. So much of the story is told through expressions. Plus, I'm a big "Hello, Dolly!" fan. Only problem is, it puts the music in your head for days...
Friday night my sister Sue and I went shopping. Mervyn's going out of business sale. Sad. Bought new jeans and work clothes. Spent way too much. Saturday we were supposed to head to ID, but Werty wasn't feeling up to the long drive. Sad.
6 years ago
1 comment:
And now the music is in my head too. Thanks! :P
Post a Comment