Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag from Ddonn


Choosing the 12th pic from my folders that have at least 12 images in them - cuz I don't have 12 folders of pics. Most of my pics are on my memory card, not actually uploaded to my computer. I guess we should take more pics. Here is Werty last Thanksgiving at Bear Lake, UT. Brrr.


Here is the 12th image from my "screenies" folder - screenshots from FFXI. Werty and I hanging out in the Castle in San d'Oria, our home nation.

The 12th pic from Werty's graduation pics. Werty, Zinx, and one of their little sisters. (Haha - none of the pics of me are the 12th pic - which is fine by me!)

So, if you would like to - choose the 7th pic from your 7th folder to share on your blog.

1 comment:

Valinda said...

Yay! You played! I also enjoy being the one behind the camera so my behind isn't in the pictures.