Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jurassic Park Memories

Ddonn had a post about the book on her blog today. I had to read and write a paper on the book in 8th grade as a science assignment. The first time I saw the movie was on a field trip with my science class at then end of the year. But the SECOND time I saw the movie was a month later. June 21, 1993. The day after school got out for the summer. Hee hee. Anyone know why it was important? I do.

So, here is my run down for the week:
Monday - NHS after school activity
Tuesday - IC field trip chaperone to BYU's World Fest
Wednesday - all day long literacy training at the district (to get an endorsement I already have - but my presence is required by state law)
Thursday - IC working concessions at the BYU Bball game, none of the other advisors can make it, so Werty has to come with me to fulfill the 2 adult requirement
Friday - visiting teachers, followed by FFXI static
Can I just say - I hate having to create lesson plans for substitutes?

1 comment:

Valinda said...

You went with Aric?? Why don't I know this?