...Peter Pan!?! No, no...artificial hormones! I so wish the asst principal had come in and observed me last week like he was supposed to...instead of this week. Ugh. "Teacher, I heard that you got really mad yesterday..."I hope that they were talking about class because they were studying for the test they took today... Today I only got angry at a student one-on-one, at least, even if I stomped out of the room to give it to him. Again, I blame the hormones. Plus, it was Obnoxious student, and he acknowledged that he deserved it.
Good news is that I determined that I needed to make time for lifting weights again. So, Monday I did weights for half an hour. Then today, I rode my bike to and from work. Pretty good for only 3-4 hours sleep each night.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey! I saw your comment on Serena's blog and thought I'd say hello. How are things going? I'm sorry about your troubles. Hormones of any kind are seeming rather inconvenient, I'm sure artificial ones are even worse.
Post a Comment