Monday, August 11, 2008

Why students will be angry, reason #1

I found out today that school will be starting 5 minutes earlier, and end 5 minutes later, oh and lunch will be shorter. Thanks to all the students who can't seem to get to class on time, convincing the powers that be that they need more passing time. They have 7 minutes passing time already...I had 4 in high school, and yeah, the halls were packed and it took strategy to make it to class on time, but it was possible. The one big difference is that we didn't have cell phones, so we didn't need calling and texting time during our break. That must be it.

Anyway, more meetings today. My mentor teacher passed on giving me a tour of the school. I wasn't able to sleep last night, so I'm hoping I get some rest tonight since my contract time starts tomorrow at 7:00am with a staff meeting.

Time to watch the men's gymnastics final!

No comments: