6 years ago
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Time to get busy!
After spending 6 days in meetings being told all the stuff we need to do, I have a humongous to-do list in my head...and only 3 days to get it all done. Tomorrow we have our dept meeting, and the day after that is the NHS meeting (I am going to be a co-advisor for NHS). But, I did manage to get all my paperwork done for the IB training I am going to in October. And I have a shiny almost-new laptop for my classroom. Unfortunately, the old desktop is still in my classroom taking up space. But they are supposed to come and take that away someday to be used in one of the student computer labs. (Can't use the desktop even if I wanted to - IT guy won't give me a user account since he gave me the laptop). Basically, I got all the stuff done that required waiting in line at work. WooHoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment