So tonight, Werty and I went out to eat with his family to celebrate Zinx's birthday. Zinx chose our favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner. Last night we had Chinese at another restaurant with my grandparents and family. If we had known we were going to be going out to eat twice this weekend, we wouldn't have gone out for Chinese on Monday...
I finally finished my IB curriculum outline on Friday at about 3:15pm. Too bad that was on my to do list on Tuesday and Wednesday...so I didn't get all the things I wanted to get done, like lesson plans. I wasn't slacking off...I worked 11 hours on Wednesday, and over 9 hours the other days.
Being involved with two clubs, IB, and all the federally required first year training sessions, and having a prep only every other day...no one expect me to be available any time this year. So, please, no one be offended if I can't do something. OK? ok. One of the clubs will require a few hours of my time about twice a month. No problem. The other club will require one afternoon a week plus many Saturdays, which I was not expecting the Saturdays. The club does lots of cool service though. The reason why this club will take so much more time is because they honestly DO so many different things. You could break this club up into three different clubs, really.
So, we are at Klari and Ged's house right now. We watched Phelps win his 8th Beijing Gold medal on Ged's big screen HDTV. Exciting stuff! /cheer
6 years ago
1 comment:
I still love you! So did you see #7? I was at the show and didn't see it but ElCid did and he couldn't believe it. :) Good Luck with all your work!
Post a Comment