Wow! 300 posts? Really?
My intention to record each day the new adventures of the house went away in the face of not having a computer with internet at home and having WAY too much going on. The busy time of the year hit a little early. I have homework for graduate credit to complete this week, IB IAs to grade and submit to IBO, laundry that must be washed at other people's houses, NHS stuff (they scheduled an activity for my birthday - guess who doesn't get to celebrate, but instead must be at work for 14+ hours?) Last week it was term 3 grades. I have so much on my plate that it seems every week there is something I forget or don't have time to do. Many things only hurt myself - like not having time to buy my face wash or get my eyes checked because I can't see and I am wearing glasses to work because my contacts are too old and hurt too much. But sometimes it is forgetting a meeting at work or forgetting that it was the RS broadcast, even though I couldn't go if I wanted to and I don't have a TV, so I wouldn't have been able to watch it anyway.
Did I mention that I got a new nephew? Once I get the internet going at home, I will post a pic.
It's 4:00pm and I got turned into a cow...can I go home?
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment