It's that time again. The countdown to the biggest event in March. I thought this year I would blog about 31 observations from my 31st year.
Things will always take more time and patience than you plan or wish. Being a parent makes we understand this more and more. It's amazing how such a small person can rearrange your schedule and habits. We slept in our new house for the first time last night. I didn't sleep much, since the moving went late into the night, but I did sleep on my actual bed. :D A big thanks to all those who have been helping us, especially my father-in-law and Ged, who have been helping with the move since last Thursday. We had lofty goals of having everything packed up early. But instead we all got really sick with RSV and our systematic plan turned in to a mad dash. But that's life. We accept it, laugh about it, and appreciate the lessons we learn.
2011 seems to be the year of moving. In two weeks it will by DKJr and Dawn's turn to move across town. And hopefully, Ged and Klari will sell their house and move closer to his work in SLC.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Aww I hope things settle down and you get more sleep soon. Can we come and visit over Memorial Day? Drox is graduating from high school - ACK and we'll be driving to be there. If it won't work we have other options.
Post a Comment