Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.
Sometimes you are in too much pain, like being in labor or having surgery, to laugh. Then it's okay to cry. But for most moments, laughing can relieve a lot of tension and frustration. Like when you think you are finally going to make it to church on time, and then your child has a blow out. Or when you have to let someone else do your calling while you are cleaning up your child's throw up in the church kitchen. Or when you buy that new expensive appliance and a 10% off coupon arrives three hours later. Sometimes it's easy to find a reason to laugh. Like when I found out that I am going to have a new boss next year. Then I found out his nickname when used to teach here was Schoonie. No, Ddonn, I am not kidding. I think of you and a VW schoolbus whenever I see him.
6 years ago
2 comments:
LOL That is too hilarious! Take that 30% off to the store and demand they apply it to your purchase! Hillary got Costco to change the price of her washer/dryer because it went on sale the next week. So how did he get his nickname? And how old is he?
I had Schoonie as a teacher...those were the days. Or something like that.
Post a Comment