6 years ago
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Not yet...
My Dr has asked me the last couple of weeks if I am having any contractions. Other than the normal braxton-hicks stuff, where it's just one area, and then goes away, I have replied, "No." But next Monday, I will be able to say, "Yes!" The braxton-hicks stuff feels like the warning signs of a gallstone attack coming on, if you haven't had that choice experience, just take my word for it. But Monday evening and Wednesday evening, I had contractions, whole belly, much more discomfort and pressure. But after 30-40 minutes of sitting down and taking it easy, they lessened and went away. This gives me hope that maybe my body will go into labor after all. Maybe I won't be induced. Maybe the contractions will start someday soon, and not go away, but get stronger, and then off to the hospital we will go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment