Dr's appointment today, and I am at 3cm. She said those contractions I had last week must have helped. There is a good chance I will have this baby in the next few days. But if not, the induction is scheduled for May23rd. May 23rd would be an easy birthday to remember - 2 + 3 = 5, or 5/23. I'm such a nerd. :P
My mom is sending me copies of my baby pictures, and pictures of me when I was little. I don't really have any, so it's hard for me to prove to people that my kids look somewhat like me, and not just Werty. Little Miss 2 especially looks more like me, but I hear a lot of people say both kids look just like their father. With a new little boy on the way, it will be nice to post pics side by side
6 years ago
2 comments:
I agree, your kids do look like you when you were younger. I can see how people say they look like Werty too. The funny thing is when I see Boo Bear it's hard to not see your (used to be) blonde haired brother. People finally look at Fred and say she looks like you, after years of being told she looks like ElCid.
Okay, I will get those off. Guilty of delay, but they're sorted out into 'mail' and 'scan'. I'm sending the ones that are already in the computer, scanning the others tomorrow if I can.
Post a Comment