We were only completely healthy for about a week. Now both my kids are running fevers. I am pretty sure it is a flu - because Bear is sick enough that he has no energy to do much more than lay around. He had to miss his preschool trip to the pumpkin patch and corn maze this morning. He was sad, but he was tired to really protest. Now, this is my child who takes after me when it come to being sick - he runs around and gets hyper when he isn't feeling well, and then crashes. This is the reason my mother usually didn't notice when I was sick - I was much too cheerful and full of energy to be sick. She usually didn't believe me until my sister would get sick, and then I would pipe up that I felt the same symptoms. (I just thought my sister FBS was whiny growing up, but I guess I am the abnormailty.) So, when Bear just wants to cuddle up in a blanket all day, he is REALLY sick. I am trying to keep them inside and away from people. Poor Little Miss went straight to the door and cried after breakfast for at least 10 minutes - No, mommy, I can't take it, we need to GO somewhere!
What I really want to do is get some fabric so I can be working on something (*cough* something other than cleaning my house, since I feel sick and have a lack of energy too) while we are locked up at home.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment