6 years ago
Monday, April 15, 2013
My Brand of Crazy for TODAY
Everyone has their own brand of crazy, and today, mine was looking through my house to make sure a chicken hadn't wandered in. Because sometimes life is that random.Our neighbors have chickens, and they have recently taken to letting them be free range chickens. Two days in a row I have found the same chicken in my flower beds. Yesterday I went over and asked them to come get their chicken. Today, I was dealing with kiddos, and by the time I went outside to go tell them, the chicken was gone. Then I saw that my son had left the back door open when he went outside. Hence the wandering through my house to make sure there was no chicken inside. Thankfully, one of the kids next door had seen the chicken on her way home from school and had picked it up. OK. Chicken poop on my driveway. OK. Six foot gap in their fence, because it is technically a driveway where they have their broken down boat stored, that at least one chicken has discovered. OK. At least the chicken didn't poop INSIDE my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grrr, fresh fried chicken for dinner, OK.
Post a Comment