Here are pics from Nan's wedding:
Ddonn and three of her girls.
Candid of some of Ddonn and Nan's family.
I loved her veil, so I took a picture of it.
Ddonn with Little Miss.
Ddonn and I with our baby girls.
While I was there I visited with an old friend and his cute family.
Little Miss with Grandpa at their new place.
By the end of the trip Little Miss had decided that she really liked her Aunt Crayola.
Grammy even managed to put Little Miss to sleep for her nap once.
I returned to UT for Easter and my birthday. Here is Little Miss in her Easter dress, enjoying a sucker from her Easter basket. Unfortunately, she got sick from the trip, and I spent the day home from church with her, while she threw up everything, even water, and of course, this sucker. But she looks happy, doesn't she? This was the first sucker that was HERS, not her brothers, but HERS.
Werty bought me a snickers cake from my birthday, since I had no desire to bake a cake the day after flying home...with a sick baby. I was on a chocolate fast during March, so I was ready for some chocolate cake, yum!
Aunt BBug made this headband for Little Miss at my baby shower. Whenever I put something on Little Miss's head, her big brother usually says, "Look, she's a princess!"
And Spring is finally here! My new daffodil bulbs are in full bloom, and the tulips started opening up this weekend. This is what they looked like last weekend:
3 comments:
I love the pictures Zanne! Not as much as I loved seeing you and your mom and my little namesake (lol)
xoxoxox
Holy cow your sister is old! I still see her as being like under 10. Thanks for posting wedding pics. it was nice to see you.
Yay for daffodils!! We will have to come again and see you this summer, in July or August for sure.
Post a Comment