Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sleeping...

Last night I think BooBear was able to feel the baby kick again, this would be instance #2, but he's probably not sure what the feeling is. At my last doctor's visit, we listened to the heartbeat. I told him ahead of time what we were going to do. He had a look of concentration and confusion when he heard it, but then said, "More" when the doctor finished. Most of the time when he puts his hand on my belly, he waits about 3 seconds, and then says, "Sleeping" because the baby isn't moving. Last night, after feeling the baby kick, he tried to put his hand on his daddy's belly. "No, there's no baby in there, only in mommy's tummy." Aren't toddlers adorable? You know, when they aren't throwing tantrums, they are pretty angelic.

Trivia #21
How many boys actually push Peter?

Trivia #22
What five people come to the hospital on the first visit to see Peter? (Lucy is already there)

Trivia #23
What flavor of 'contraband' ice cream does Jack bring Peter in the hospital?

2 comments:

Valinda said...

When I was pregnant with Jr Fred went with me to every visit :) When you asked what her baby "says" she would say "blub, blub, blub" it was the cutest thing! The not cutest thing was she would put her hands on my stomach and say jiggly, jiggly, jiggly. Which was darling until she did it after I had Jr...

There are 3 boys but I think only one does the actual pushing.

Ox, Midge, Mary, Saul, and Gran (aka Elsie)

Baskin Robins Fudge Mint or Chocolate Peanutbutter depending on who you ask.

Zanne said...

Two boys actually push him out of the three, one pushes him back parallel to the tracks first, then the second pushes him on to the tracks.