Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Trivia

I have a week of trivia to make up for.

#24
What two things does Lucy remember about her childhood?

#25
Who directed While Your Were Sleeping?

#26
Where does Uncle Al live?

#27
Ox doesn't remember Uncle Al, but he does remember who?

#28
Who slipped on the ice first? Lucy or Jack?

#29
With what hand does Jack beat comatose Peter in playing poker?

#30
What engagement present did Ox give Lucy and Peter?

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Her dad and the stories About her mom

Jon Turteltaub - yes I cheated on that one.

Buffalo

Uncle Ed

Jack, And I swear he takes her down on purpose, that or their fake fall stunt actors could have been better

Full house ... Peter has a pair (which is funny because he doesn't really, you know, what with the accident last month and all)

The love seat (which looks terrible in peter's apartment)

Zanne said...

#24 Another acceptable answer: Her dad told her that 'Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan.'

#28 - Lucy actually takes a spill first, and Jack helps her back up.