Friday, January 13, 2012

WYWS Trivia

As Ddonn counts down the last few months of her pregnancy and bed rest, I thought I would do something for her. Years ago, I painstakingly wrote down trivia questions from her favorite movie, "While You Were Sleeping," for a project I never finished. While getting ready for holiday guests, the questions resurfaced. Somehow, this piece of paper survived the dejunking and the move last year.

So, how about a trivia question per day to tickle your brain and funny bone? If you feel left out because you have never seen this movie - then go watch it! :P

#1. What is Lucy's "usual" at the hot dog stand?

Oh, and hope you are having a good Friday the 13th!

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

Now you can't really blame me for not knowing cuz the guy at the hot dog stand didn't know either...

Valinda said...

Mustard and a coke. NO relish

Zanne said...

Great job!