We have been taking more video than actual photos with our camera lately. Werty's been trying to catch him at his new trick - dancing to music. I will post a video once we're successful.
I woke him up from his nap, so he'd go to bed at a decent hour. Here he is five minutes later.
Born and raised in Washington state, served a mission in Illinois and Missouri. I moved to Utah for college, married a native and never left. I am wife to Werty and mother to BooBear, Little Miss and Tiger. I am currently a stay at home mom. I taught high school Social Studies and ESL to other people's children for 8 years. I was privileged to teach in both the IB and gifted programs, and consider myself an advocate for those programs.
2 comments:
Well, there is decent and there is 'decent' and his nap wasn't done yet Mom! He is such the cutie ;-}
Thanks!
Post a Comment